About Me

My photo
I'm Katie, I've seen a lot of other people blogging and its helping them get healthier both physically and mentally. So here goes :) Hope you like it.

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Single again

So for the time being I shall remain single. I want to focus on Lecie and myself, get my head back in the right space, and just do the right thing for me and Lecie for once. School is coming up, setting Lecie up in dance classes, and getting my eating under control again. I want to be in the right place for a relationship, and right now isn't that time.... The time will come one day, but right now isn't the right time for me.

Hopefully things stay sane for a while. I've got lots of good friends & family :)



Things weren't going the way I felt they should be going in my life, I was too focused on getting what I wanted before I needed it. I wanted marriage kids and everything and the only way I could do that is if I gave up everything else. Including school. I need school, I need to be successful. So heres to eating better, and not starving myself because I think that is why I keep binging. 




YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment