About Me

My photo
I'm Katie, I've seen a lot of other people blogging and its helping them get healthier both physically and mentally. So here goes :) Hope you like it.

Monday, October 17, 2011

tired

Really don't feel well tonight, probably has something to do with the fact that I'm exhausted. So I have a check in in a few days, and I'm getting scared. I'm gonna feel really defeated if nothing has changed. . . or worse if I've gained. I know that this is a new beginning and I know I've begun a lot of things and not finished them. But I really am thinking this might work. Maybe if I'm not so asinine about this eating thing it will actually work. I just need to relearn I guess. I don't know if anyone actually reads this. I would like to think someone does. I would like to think that....but I doubt it honestly. Which doesn't exactly bother me, because the point of it, was just have to have thoughts written down, and for some reason keeping them completely to myself didn't feel right.

Ok, so now that I feel like I've got a schedule down. I wanna tell you what I've been doing. I'm trying to eat somewhere between 1200-1400 calories a day.

I eat a big breakfast a smaller lunch and a smaller dinner.  I haven't exactly given anything up. Well soda pop I have. I ONLY drink water.  I haven't started exercising yet, but hopefully that will come into play soon.

I really am half asleep so I'll share more later.

Goodnight

2 comments:

  1. I know how you feel about the no one reads this thing! But I read it, even if I'm a huge lazy bum and don't comment ;).

    I've had some success by just counting calories and not exercising, but the HUGE difference when adding exercise really helps me want to do it more. Not exercising I lose about a pound a week, but exercising for about an hour a day I drop half a pound to a pound a day! That's 7x the loss. Definitely a good motivator, but not always a "good enough" one. I still have days where I don't feel like going, but I think if I can force myself to do at least half an hour, then I'll at least not gain.

    It's hard to change habits you've had for so long! I'm sooooo lazy lol. But I know I need to change this, even if I don't want to all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. EEEK ! I didn't even realize you commented. Thank you, and I'm getting better at exercising it just sucks cause I get all weezy

    ReplyDelete