About Me

My photo
I'm Katie, I've seen a lot of other people blogging and its helping them get healthier both physically and mentally. So here goes :) Hope you like it.

Friday, October 14, 2011

Long way to Happy

I feel like I'm finally getting better, like things are getting better, like my health is improving, like I can stand being alive in October. I HATE October, the only good thing is Halloween and even that has been almost ruined for me. I need to realize certain things change people, and what happened changed me. Probably for the rest of my life. I'll have have certain inabitions, certain fears, and certain things that just make me different and scared for a long time.  I really love my life though and I wouldn't change it. I've got my daughter, I've got my family, and all of my friends who love me for who I am. People who believe in me no matter how many times I have failed or how many times I give up. They understand me and they are here for me. I'm really bad at this blog thing but I hope its getting better. Maybe I'll earn myself some more followers. :)


Anyways have a good day and I'll talk to you guys later.






"It's gonna take a long time to love
It's gonna take a lot to hold on
It's gonna be a long way to happy, yeah
Left in the pieces that you broke me into
Torn apart but now I've got to
Keep on rolling like a stone
Cause it's gonna be a long long way

Now I'm numb as hell and I can't feel a thing
But don't worry about regret or guilt cause I never knew your name
I just want to thank you
Thank you
From the bottom of my heart
For all the sleepless nights
And for tearing me apart yeah yeah"

By P!NK



No comments:

Post a Comment