About Me

My photo
I'm Katie, I've seen a lot of other people blogging and its helping them get healthier both physically and mentally. So here goes :) Hope you like it.

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Party on the wagon?

After thanksgiving, I gotta do right by myself. I'm gonna come out and say it and say I've been self destructive. I let everything fall apart, because I got infatuated with the idea of something. I really want to be healthy, and maybe that is what I will be thankful for this year. Being healthy and having a beautiful baby to be able to share my life with. Things can't keep getting worse. There is only up from here.

Does anyone have any tips for staying on and not falling so far again? This happens every time something changes in my life. and it sucks!

No comments:

Post a Comment