About Me

My photo
I'm Katie, I've seen a lot of other people blogging and its helping them get healthier both physically and mentally. So here goes :) Hope you like it.

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Trying to get healthy.

So I stopped my journey for a good 8 months. I've gained almost all of my weight back, and well I'm not doing to well with weight.

Things have finally started looking up for me though. I'm doing better with my daughter, she is starting to like me more. I don't binge nearly as much as I used to. Which is amazing. I have a new boyfriend, and he makes me feel like I'm pretty just the way I am. Which is nice for a change. I still want to go down in weight though. I want to be atleast under 190. No promises but we will see. I guess its time to do the measurement and see where I am.

Stats
Age-22
Height-5'5"
Starting Weight-270lbsCurrent Weight-262


Measurements(to be done once a month)NEXT- 10-20-2011
Waist- 48inches gained 2 inches
Hips-51 inches measured wrong last time
Thigh-30 inches  gained 6 inches
Upper Arm-17inches gained 2 inches
Neck-16 inches  gained 2 inches
Calf-18 inches gained 2 inches
Bust-51 inches gained 4 inches

Under bust-44 inches gained 1 inch
NEWGoals
Weight in at 250- In ProgressWeight in at 240- Not Complete

Weigh in at 232- Not Complete
Weigh in at 220- Not Complete
Weigh in at 180- Not Complete
Weigh in at 160- Not Complete
Weigh in at 140
- Not Complete
Be Happy With my Body 
- Not Complete




I guess now I will post some pictures to compare since this is basically a new start. Lets see where this one takes me. Maybe I'll write in every night how I feel and what this means to me.






1 comment: