About Me

My photo
I'm Katie, I've seen a lot of other people blogging and its helping them get healthier both physically and mentally. So here goes :) Hope you like it.

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Technically this is for yesterday.....

I'm going to take this opportunity and post about my day, and the things that I feel and everything else as well as this being a weightloss journal.  I really want to change my life. I have to change my life in order to feel like I'm doing something right. Right now I feel like a lot is wrong, and that there are things that are out of my control. I feel like I miss a lot of things in my life. Things that my daughter does, things that happen. Just really little things that should be so important but I feel myself missing. The fact that me and my moms parenting styles are so very different. How Lecies likes and dislikes change depending on the person she is with. The fact that tonight, instead of playing with her in the bath I talked about tv shows and played with my hair. These things bother me. These are the things I want to fix first. I want her to know I'm her mom and I want her to have security with me. But we will see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment