About Me

My photo
I'm Katie, I've seen a lot of other people blogging and its helping them get healthier both physically and mentally. So here goes :) Hope you like it.

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Bad week :(

I hate this week with mad passion. :(
I feel the same way today as I did yesterday. If I can get through this week without gaining five pounds that will be a miracle.
Oh!
Z, your right it wasn't a binge but it felt like it could have been the start. I've felt like going on a binge since yesterday afternoon, but I keep stopping myself. Which is progress in itself. :)

I said when I started this I wanted to be healthy both mentally and physically, and Friday I have a appointment to work more on the mental aspect. Hopefully this helps more and I'm able to succeed in what I want to do :)

I'll probably post more at the end of the day :)

3 comments:

  1. You should follow SlimKatie, over at Runs For Cookies because she struggles with binging, and has a few helpful tips. One of which is to give yourself ONE serving of whatever binge food you want, wait ten minutes, and if you STILL want to binge, go ahead. She said that she's NEVER wanted to binge after that 10 minutes.

    http://www.runsforcookies.com/
    just search her blog on the right for "binge" and there's tons of stuff! I bet that'd help you out a lot, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG Thank you I will definetly look tonight :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes slimkatie is an awesome inspiration to me too. She is one of the reasons I picked up running actually! :)

    i hope your appt goes well honey!

    ReplyDelete