About Me

My photo
I'm Katie, I've seen a lot of other people blogging and its helping them get healthier both physically and mentally. So here goes :) Hope you like it.

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Gah...Stupid computer wouldn't let me log in!

So unfortunately I haven't lost any weight...well ok a pound. A single freaking pound. I guess thats ok cause I did really shitty the past week. I really need to get some motivation to lose this weight. I've done fairly awesome so far, and I really really really need to do even better. Maybe I will start blogging everyday. Maybe not post all this stat crap everyday but use this as a "REAL" blog. Not just oh I'm gonna post once a week and let everyone know how I'm doing kindof thing. Meh...I don't know. Maybe I should write in here....Maybe life will get less stressful if I write in here. Anyway...Heres to a much better week and an even better year :)


Stats
Age-21
Height-5'5"
Starting Weight-270lbsCurrent Weight-225lbs


Measurements(to be done once a month)NEXT- February 1st.
Waist- 48inches
Hips-50inches
Thigh-25inches
Upper Arm-15inches
Neck-17inches
Calf 17inches

Goals
Get to 220-In Progress
Get Under 200-Not started
Get under 180- Not started
Get under 160- Not started
Get under 140-Not started
Get happy somewhere between 127-135 :)-Not Started

1 comment:

  1. Hello,
    When I design custom invitations, I offer to design custom postage for my clients to complete the look of their invitation package. The party starts when the guests open their invitations, so setting the tone of the party with the invitation is important. But even before the envelope is opened, the first impression the guest has of the invitation is what’s on the outside.

    ReplyDelete