About Me

My photo
I'm Katie, I've seen a lot of other people blogging and its helping them get healthier both physically and mentally. So here goes :) Hope you like it.

Thursday, January 6, 2011

New Start.

I started another blog for my weight loss when I weighed around 260ish...though I couldn't keep up with it and eventually lost the password. I have been on this journey since October. I really, really want to lose weight and get more healthy. I'm tired of barely walking and getting out of breath. I'm tired of feeling my back fat bounce when I walk. Everything is gonna change and its gonna change now!

Stats
Age-21
Height-5'5"
Weight-239lbs

Measurements(to be done once a month)
Waist- 48inches
Hips-50inches
Thigh-25inches
Upper Arm-15inches
Neck-17inches
Calf 17inches

Goals
Get to 220-In Progress
Get Under 200-Not started
Get under 180- Not started
Get under 160- Not started
Get under 140-Not started
Get happy somewhere between 127-135 :)-Not Started


This is how I look now. I will update pictures probably bi-weekly or monthly. We will see how the progress holds.
Wish me luck :)
Pictures will be better once I find a real camera

No comments:

Post a Comment